Keeping your private text messages separate from business text messages is easy
Simply text-enable your business phone number and keep your mobile number private
By text-enabling your business landline phone number, you'll be able to send and receive text messages using your business phone number. If you have been handing out your personal mobile phone number, you already know that your personal privacy goes out the door and you'll be receiving texts from customers in the evenings, over the weekend, during vacations and other inconvenient times.
With business texting
- You can send and receive text messages using your business phone number
- Advertise your landline business number for calls and text messages
- Keep your personal number private
- Set up after-hours auto reply to automatically reply to all text messages received during off hours
- Send text messages from your computer or smartphone
- Receive business text messages to your landline phone number
- Access your account anywhere using our web app that works on all modern web browsers or by downloading our mobile app (iOS, Android)
Sign up and try it out for 14 days free. No charges will be made until after your trial is over.