The Importance of Choosing a Business Text Messaging Service with Blocking Features
It's important to choose a business text messaging service that offers a feature to block contacts. There are several reasons why someone may choose to block text messages:
- Unwanted messages: If someone is receiving unsolicited or unwanted text messages, they may choose to block the sender to avoid receiving further messages.
- Harassment: In some cases, text messages may be harassing or threatening in nature. Blocking the sender can be a way to protect oneself from this type of behavior.
- Spam: Similar to unwanted messages, text message spam can be a nuisance. By blocking the sender, someone can avoid receiving these types of messages.
How to Block a Text Message Conversation in Texty Pro
To block a text message sent to your business number, visit https://chat.texty.pro to login to Texty Pro. Continue reading below to learn how to block a number from texting your business number.
1. In the text message conversation you want to block, click on the more icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
2. In the dropdown, click on Block Contact.
3. In the modal window, click on Block to confirm your action.
To unblock a contact, Click Unblock Contact in the text input box or click on the More icon located at the top-right corner of the screen.
To view the list of blocked contacts, go to contacts tab > blocked contacts.